[Elfsea] Fwd: Provincial Games Invitation

Seneschal of Elfsea seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Thu Dec 21 05:34:00 PST 2017

Looks like fun!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sandra Rowland <sigrid.rowland at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Dec 20, 2017 at 8:36 AM
Subject: Provincial Games Invitation
To: seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org

Greetings Caelin on Andrede,

Elsa von Snackenberrg and Sigridr Ranglatr, on behalf of the Province of
Mooneschadowe, invite the populace of the Barony of Elfsea to celebrate
Provincial Games with us.  Please join us on Saturday, February 3rd for a
day of melee blam and indoor activities that will pump you up for Gulf Wars
and keep you away from the cold of winter.

Activities include Mooneschadowe's judged A&S competition and Chess
Championship, plus A&S classes, board games, scribal tables, live chess,
and of course melee games for chivalric and rapier fields. A lunch tavern
will be provided by the students of OSU’s Medieval Studies Group to fund
their meal plan at War. Site opens at 8:00 AM; the schedule begins at 10am.

Please note that I have attached our event ad to this email, it contains
all the other information that you might need to know (location, site
registration, contact information, etc…), you can also visit our event
website at http://mooneschadowe.ansteorra.org/index.php?page=pg for event
updates.

We hope to see you at Provincial Games!