[Elfsea] Gulf Wars 2018

Seneschal of Elfsea seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Wed Dec 27 16:28:43 PST 2017

Populace of Elfsea,

The Great War, aka Gulf Wars 2018, is just around the corner. For those who
have not been, please know it is a wonderful week where the medieval SCA
comes to life. There are more battles than you can fight in. There are more
A&S classes than you can attend. There is a wooden castle. There is a small
village where they teach many early life skills and live it. And most
important, there are 3,000+ people who are friendly and interested in what
interests you!

We have showers in camp for a fee of $5 for the week. We have a meal plan
run by Duke Mahadi.

The registration web page is http://www.gulfwars.org/registration/. You can
register by mail, but the postmark must be no later than 1/31/2018. Or you
can register online via Paypal by 2/14/2018.

There is some concern that not many have signed up or indicated they would
register yet. We have a candidate for Elfsea land coordinator, but we need
commitments from those of you who expect to go. Land is allocated to each
group based on their registrations and we have few so far.

So please let me know if you intend to register and would like to camp with
Elfsea. I'm going and I'd like my friends to camp with me! Fighting, arts,
food, hot showers... What more could you want?

In service,
Caelin on Andrede
Seneschal of Elfsea