[Elfsea] Open garage and A&S day

Betsy Marshall via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sat Feb 25 17:12:15 PST 2017

Reminder for Archers! Archery will be happening tomorrow, 12 to 4 at Sokol Hall on Boat Club Road; same bat place, same bat time! bring water, chairs and your gear.. some loaners available. (NB the rain chances are non-zero, but less than 50%, so bring ponchos to scare away the clouds!)
Pyro, Archery Marshal