[Elfsea] Last day to request invoice for Gulf Wars XXVI

Bill Perkins via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Feb 14 06:48:40 PST 2017

Today is the big day. You have until 11:59 pm to request an invoice to preregister for Gulf Wars. When you preregister, it ensures you will be able to camp in Ansteorran lands. For camping either Elfsea, select Other in the drop down, and then type in "Barony of Elfsea" for the text box. You then have until 11:59 pm on February 15th to pay your invoice and secure your camping slot.

I have received camping information from 30 people. If your group representative did not receive a confirmation email from me, last night, I still need your camping information.

Please send me, at bill dot perkins at sbcglobal dot net, the following information:
• size of tent, with and without ropes
• type of tent (period or modern)
• names of people in your group
• estimated day and time of arrival (morning, afternoon, evening, night, crazy late)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdBxUN5yWrKJ4dn3D88IOt9YMIRzwQtV9wAWadsGdDAZicCMQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

Alejandro