[Elfsea] December 28th Chivalric Combat Practice CANCELED

Richard Threlkeld via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Jan 12 06:28:04 PST 2017

Sorry I did not get your email until this morning. This is the right place and time. I don't think we have any youth combat authorized people there tonight, but you can talk to our knight marshal about youth activities, armor, rules, etc. We would love to see you and your son join us.

In service,

Caelin on Andrede

Elfsea Seneschal