[Elfsea] Populace Meeting - Monday, January 23rd

Baron of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Jan 22 10:42:44 PST 2017

Greetings Elfsea!

Tomorrow night is our Populace meeting at Buffalo Wild Wings, located at
Central and 183 in Bedford.  We’ll begin at 7:00PM.

We urge you to attend as we have a big agenda!  It will start with Baronial
recognitions and then go into Office reports.  In addition we have:

A Defender Bid to review

A Coronation Bid to review

The after meeting discussion will include Gulf War preparation and a
Baronial plan for the year.  We need your input for what you would like to
do this year.

We look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

William and Cassandra

Baron and Baroness