[Elfsea] Central Region war practice

Steve via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Jan 30 19:06:55 PST 2017

Greetings Brothers and Sisters! Once again war looms nigh and it is time to prepare for the glory of Ansteorra!
 Whether you are going to Gulf War or not you presence is needed to aid our Kingdom in this endeavor. Whether you fight or not, you are needed! There shall be only three Central Region practices before War!
 Knights, squires, great Nobles, I call upon your support for our great Kingdom! Bring your weapons of war, your hearts, and your spirits and enjoy our days of fun!

Where:
Oak Creek Park
2537 Oak Creek Drive
Carrollton, TX
When:
Starts with Steppes' Heavy Practice at 2 p.m. on the following days:
February 12th
February 26th
March 5th

In service,