ES - Security has Deputies - What's Troll have?

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Sun Jul 9 14:21:02 PDT 2017

Greetings all,
     I've put it off as long as I dare.  It's time to streamline troll.
I'm thinking the best way to do that is going to be to make sure the
people manning it are always fresh.  That'll mean having lots of people
so all the shifts get covered and nobody has to do double shifts.  We
are looking at standard two hour shifts going from 2pm Friday to 4pm
Saturday.

02pm - 04pm
04pm - 06pm
06pm - 08pm
08pm - 10pm
10pm - 12am
12am - 02am
02am - 04am
04am - 06am
06am - 08am
10am - 12pm
12pm - 02pm
02pm - 04pm

We'll need 24 people if we want to have nobody covering more than one
shift.  Rebekah and I will each be taking a shift or two but the rest
are open.  Will you be one of the first 22 people?  Wanna Gaurantee
your choice of the Site Token colors?  Be a troll.

Can you be one of the Many, the Proud, The Fresh?

Come work Troll at Defender.  Our trolls are so fresh they'll make you
blush.

In Service,
     Wilim Penbras