No subject

Sun Jul 9 14:21:02 PDT 2017

Let's see.  Go I-20 to Cedar Hill Hwy 1382 exit. I think it is exit number
457.

Head South (take a right ) on 1382.  Go past Hwy 67.  Several blocks past
67, 1382 and Beltline actually merge.
  Keep going straight on Beltline.  You will pass a Walgreens and Beltline
Intermediate School (that's where Anthony attends)

The next light is Joe Wilson.  Go through that intersection and take the
next right  (south) onto S. Waterford Oaks Dr.  It's a Kaufman and Broad
subdivision called Windsor Park.

  After you turn right onto S. Waterford Oaks Dr., drive until you see the
dead end.  The last road before the dead-end is Shadywood.  Take a left onto
Shadywood, then the next left onto Sweetgum Dr.  We are the last house on
the right before the road ends.  It is a two-story brick house.

302 Sweetgum Dr.
Cedar Hill, TX 75104 for www.mapquest.com

I'll have a pot of coffee or tea ready:)