[Elfsea] Archery Practice

Crandall Crandall at elfsea.net
Sun Jul 9 14:21:02 PDT 2017

From: "Glen Wilkerson" <gdwilkerson at earthlink.net>
Date:  Mon, 19 Nov 2001 20:49:46 -0600

>I love archery, I just don't want it in a crowded public area where a badly
>or accidently loosed arrow winds up in the wrong place.

Bits of ancient history:

Master Leon Dunne was starting out with a new, heavier bow. He had a bad release, and the arrow went through a fence, a hedge and a car door.

He had another incident with a crossbow. He handed a loaded crossbow to a person who was unfamiliar (foolish, yes) with the release lever. The quarrel traveled 75 yards and into a car headlamp.
Both of these were in safe, isolated places.

Crandall