[Elfsea] Our Thanks

Sebastian via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 18 22:28:52 PDT 2017

 To the Great Barony of Elfsea;
First of all my apologies for not getting this out sooner but we only recently got internet and TV service.  That said.
Thank you, thank you, thank you to those of you that were able to help my Lady wife and I.  You braved the heat and moving a lot of stuff.  We were not properly prepared for our move to a new house because of time restraints, illness and weather but you all overcame that for us.  We owe you so much.
This is another example of why Elfsea is such a great Barony.

With much gratitudeSebastian and Adelaide