[Elfsea] Archery Practice

Holly Phelps CPC-A, CGIC via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sat Mar 11 16:00:07 PST 2017

We are very excited to make it out tomorrow however we will not be there until about 2 o'clock. Being this our first time we are not sure if we are supposed to bring our own gear or use what is there. If we should bring our own gear, what type of bows are being used?

Holly Phelps, CPC-A, CGIC817-986-1615 (Cell Phone)