[Elfsea] Braggarts War

Baron of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Mar 17 00:37:23 PDT 2017

Unto this good Barony do I bring important news.  There  will be war in the
Central region.  At court this evening I had to listen to both Baron Gerold
of Bonwicke and Baron Peter of the Steppes each proclaim to have the
greatest barony in the region.  Be assured that i did explain to all
assembled that Elfsea is the Pearl of the region and as such should be
placed at the top of the Crown which is the Central Region.

We were unable to resolve our differences and His Majesty allowed as how
our contentions could proceed on the field during Labor Day weekend at Sid
Richardson Boy Scout Ranch.

With fondest regards,

William
Baron