[Elfsea] Defender Thank You

Baron of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon May 1 06:20:07 PDT 2017

Thank you to Cat, Kaz, House Stonefalcon, and everyone who helped with
putting on a wonderful Elfsea Defender. There was pageantry around the
field, wonderful fighting, a delicious feast and a warm fire. Many
deserving awards were given at court. Thank you to Their Majesties for
their presence.

In our continuing effort to bring Sundays back into vogue, we had a
spirited newcomers tournament, a rowdy Baroness' drinking champion
competition, and an enthusiastic rapier melee practice.

We'll post more in the Tidings. We appreciate everyone who attended and
thank you for sharing your day with us.

William and Cassandra
Baron and Baroness