[Elfsea] Baronial Champion prizes

Betsy Marshall beamarshall1654 at outlook.com
Tue Oct 3 22:58:36 PDT 2017

same again for me, if you would!

Pyro

________________________________
From: Elfsea <elfsea-bounces+beamarshall1654=outlook.com at lists.ansteorra.org> on behalf of Baroness of Elfsea via Elfsea <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2017 11:39:00 AM
To: Elfsea
Subject: [Elfsea] Baronial Champion prizes

Cassandra Palfrey

2 pocket Belt pouch that is sized for cell phone and stuff. Made to look like a period bible pouch.

Cassandra Palfrey

chair hack kit with cover

al AERYN

Inkle trim

Caelin on Andrede

Lunch for up to 10 with a mutually agreed menu and event

Caelin on Andrede

Breakfast for up to 20 with a mutually agreed menu and event

KerMegan of Taransay

6-14 ft custom woven Inkle, (for belt, trim, etc) cotton by preference, wool or silk by request

Aoife Ruadh inghean Ragnaill

10th/11th century simple Norse tunic w/contrasting necklines

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScNn05Z4qAhUP6sG9BbI931e5PxoNpGfFqBqcsPajBkkES7_w/viewform

This is the list so far. I know we have many talented individuals in our barony.   Please consider donating your talents to our Champions.  The above link will take you to the sign up sheet.

You will have until September 2018 (that’s next year!)
The Barony has a budget for supplies if needed.
The joy and appreciation on a champions face is priceless.

Baroness
Cassandra