[Elfsea] Office of Hospitaler

hollys123newemail hollys123newemail at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 18:34:08 PDT 2017

Congratulations! We met some wonderful people last night at rapier practice and I need to get in touch with them about this coming weekend. A huge thank you to all of you for all that you do to make Elfsea so amazing!

Holly Phelps, CPC, CGIC817-986-1615 Personal Cell
As Central Region Hospitaler I am pleased to announce that Lady Katheryn Margarete de Ryes (Catherine Cat Gallon) is the new Hospitaler for the Great Barony of Elfsea.I would also like to Thank Lady Y’vette Der Liebe (Katie Broomall) for her outstanding work and service as Elfsea’s Hospitaler.In your Service,
Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire
Central Region Hospitaler