[Elfsea] Kingdom S&S

Ameline DuBois Ameline at generich.com
Thu Oct 26 11:47:35 PDT 2017

It is my pleasure to announce Bonwicke will be hosting Kingdom A&S February 10th 2018 in Abilene. I thank Katherine De Kroepseur<https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100017176593931&fref=mentions> for helping set this up and I look forward to working with this great group of people. I also want to announce Paul Haines<https://www.facebook.com/paul.haines.965?fref=mentions>/Alden Drake will be holding Eisteddfod in conjunction with Kingdom A&S this year. We will be posting more about both of these in the coming weeks.
Ameline Kingdom Minster of Arts and Sciences