[Elfsea] Baronial Champion Prizes

Baroness of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 25 09:23:27 PDT 2017

Champions Prize Survey

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScNn05Z4qAhUP6sG9BbI931e5PxoNpGfFqBqcsPajBkkES7_w/viewform

It is that time again. Please consider donating your talents to our
champions. Above is the link to submit an item or items for consideration
to our champions.  We will be selecting 2 champions at Baronial college,
our Artisan and our Bard.

They will be given the artisan list to select their favorites.  If your
item is chosen, you will have until September* 2019 *to deliver. We try to
give each champion their top 3 choices.

Seeing the amazement and joy when these items are delivered has been a
privilege.  Our champions truely appreciate the thought and personal touch
our artisans give to them.

Baroness
Cassandra Palfrey