[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender and Coronation photos

Richard Threlkeld rjt at outlook.com
Sun Apr 15 07:11:06 PDT 2018

Elfsea Defender and Coronation photos

Finally got these done. Elfsea has many near duplicates as I had the camera on repeat and each was slightly different. People were often not at their best since it was cold and wet and windy, but mostly their personalities showed through anyway. The photos at the end are of the teardown on Sunday - no garb.

Coronation has few duplicates. The event went well. I did not get any pictures of King's Champion.

You may use them for any non-profit, SCA use with attribution to Richard Threlkeld, Caelin on Andrede, or Betsy Marshall.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/albums

In service,
Richard Threlkeld