[Elfsea] Reminder: Charter Painting and Unofficial Scribal Gathering Dec 8

Marisa Burbidge mare.imbrium53 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 11:49:10 PST 2018

Dear populace, this is a reminder that there will be an unofficial day of
Charter Painting and General Scribal Merriment at my house this Saturday,
December 8 from 2ish to 4ish. I will have new charters, paint and brushes,
or you can bring your own projects. Be aware a dog and cats live here and
so do three kids.

My address is 3328 Meadow Wood Ln, Bedford TX 76021 and my phone number is
714.925.1678 in case you get lost. I look forward to seeing everyone.

Lady Aline Hopton
Central Regional Scribe