[Elfsea] Elfsea Holiday Celebration

Baroness of Elfsea baroness at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Mon Dec 10 09:14:17 PST 2018

On behalf of LadyKaðlín...

 Elfsea's Annual Holiday Celebration is soon upon us! Our potluck style
feast will take place on Monday, December 17th at 6pm. Please sign up to
bring either a main course, side dish, salad or bread, dessert, and/or
drinks. We're anticipating 50-60 members of our populous to attend. We
encourage you to wear your garb and bring your feastware, however, it is
not required. We will have magic (disposable) feastware available for use
as well.There will be a brief court after we feast. Please let me know if
you have any questions.

Potluck Sign Up Online:
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70a0c4fa9ae29a6fa7-elfsea

Where: First Jefferson United Universalist Church
1959 Sandy Ln Fort Worth, TX 76112
(Same place we have held Baronial College in the past)

When: Monday, December 17th
6-9 pm

UPDATE: If you experience issues trying to RSVP using the link above,
please try using another web browser. Chrome seems to be giving us some
issues. Try FireFox or Edge. Contact me if you still have issues and would
like to sign up. I'm happy to help. kaitlyn.timmons0527 at gmail.com

Yours in service,
Lady Kaðlín Birgirsdóttir