[Elfsea] GW Land Allotments

Ruby Jefferson ruby.sca at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 18:44:20 PST 2018

 Hey Everyone!
I want to thank everyone who responded to my last announcement!  Only 2 more days to pre-register for the War!
The number of people who pre-register for gulf wars will give us the amount of space we need for our tents. Please register so we can have lots of space for Elfsea.
Remember that I will need: Tent size and then tent size with ropes. Mundane or SCA tent.                                             Names of people in tent both mundane and SCA so we can cross                                              reference with Kingdom list.
Also don’t forget about Duke Mahati’s meal plan for 80.00.
As you know Guyon will be setting up those wonderful hot showers again. This year there will be a charge of 5.00 per person for the entire week. This will help defray costs of repair on the showers.
I am going to be at the next populace meeting if you need to talk to me!
Thank you for letting me serve you this year,
Ruby