[Elfsea] Defender Champion Prizes

Sharon Pelfrey baroness at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Tue Feb 27 06:49:41 PST 2018

Reposting: please consider donating your talents to the barony.

Champions Prize Survey

It is that time again. Please consider donating your talents to our champions. Below is the link to submit an item or items for consideration to our champions. We will be selecting 3 champions at Elfsea Defender, Archery, Chivalric, and Rapier.

They will be given the artisan list to select their favorites. If your item is chosen, you will have until April 2019 to deliver. We try to give each champion their top 3 choices.

Please consider donating your skill and or time. There is a small budget for materials if needed. Be creative.

https://goo.gl/forms/W715hmXdgQX7YwrK2

In Service
Astridr Flokadottir