[Elfsea] Elf sea Land Coordinator for GW 28

Rhue Jefferson ruejeffer at icloud.com
Thu Jan 25 14:15:05 PST 2018

Greetings Elfsea,

This is Ruby your Land Coordinator and I need some information from you, please.

1.  I need the mundane and SCA names of all pre-registered members. I ask this of you because I need to be able to cross reference your names to the list that the kingdom has on  it’s official list. We need them to match!

2.  I need tent dimensions with and without ropes.

3.  Period or mundane tent?

4.  What is your arrival date?

5.  Any special needs?

I know this is a pain, but I want us to have all the Land we need!

I am planning to be at the February populace meeting, so I am looking forward to seeing you all there!

Oh yeah here’s my email address:          Ruby.sca at yahoo.com

Thanks everyone!  Ruby