[Elfsea] Arlington Library Demo - Thank You!

Baron of Elfsea baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Sun Nov 4 17:35:02 PST 2018

Thank you to the Gentles below for their dedication and Service yesterday
at the Arlington Library Demo. Though we were a relatively small group, we
represented Elfsea, Ansteorra and the SCA well. Thank you for your
willingness to demonstrate your love of, and your enthusiasm for, this life
we share.

For those not able to attend, many contacts were made with prospective
members. Several people expressed strong interest in martial activities and
the arts. A rough count of attendance to the Library Medieval Fest was
around 1000. Needless to say, we were ALL exhausted at the end of the day.

Arthur Marsh
Llywelyn Gruffydd
William Palfrey
Cassandra Palfrey