[Elfsea] Dragonsfire Tor Demo and Fighter Practice

Baron of Elfsea baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Fri Oct 19 12:52:47 PDT 2018

Warriors, Artisans, Musicians and Bards! This Saturday you are needed in
our Canton of Dragonsfire Tor. The Tor is holding a demo and fighter
practice in order to increase their numbers. All assistance is needed. The
weather diviners are lowering the chances of "weather," so we are hoping
for a great day.

The demo will take place THIS Saturday, TOMORROW, October 20th from about
8:30am to about 6-8pm, come rain or shine. The location is Jaycee Park,
1201 N. Harbin Drive, Stephenville, Texas.

For all who come to assist them, the members of the Tor are offering to
feed us before the official start time. Please come and help our brothers
and sisters to the south show the City of Stephenville and the surrounding
areas what the SCA is about.

The tentative schedule, subject to change, is:
Set up will be from 8:30 to about 11:30
Side Board lunch 11:30
Fighter Practice/Demo 1pm to about 4pm
Take down and Clean up 4pm.

Please bring your banners, armor, crafts, instruments and anything "showy"
you have. Most of all, bring yourselves and your smiles.

Thank you,
*In Service to the Dream,*
*Baron Kazimierz Złowieszczy*
*Baron of Elfsea*