[Elfsea] Scribal Guild Temporary Hiatus

Rachel Schubert rachelm.schubert at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 11:19:36 PDT 2018

Greetings Scribes of Elfsea!

I bring some sad tidings. The Scribal Guild will be going on a short
hiatus. November and December are both full of events as well as holidays
so all official Guild meetings are cancelled.

But fear not!! We will resume regular meetings in January. If you want
charters to complete during this time, please let either myself or our new
Central Regional Scribe, Marisa Burbidge, know and we will coordinate to
get you charters.

Also, we will still be in need of Baronial Awards for the upcoming
Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel. (The event is scheduled for the for December
1). Please continue working on originals for Portcullis, Eastern Tower, and
Western Tower awards.

On another note, I am now Sable Scroll for Their Majesties Conal and
Miguel. As such, I am quite a bit more busy. Thankfully, Marisa is a
rockstar and has agreed to handle the Guild meetings for the duration of
the reign once we restart in January. This means no brownies but if we play
our cards right she just might make her famous s’more cookies! Please be on
the lookout for posts from her regarding unofficial scribal gatherings
during our hiatus.

Respectfully,

HL Silvana Corwin

Principal Scribe of Elfsea