[Elfsea] Scribal Guild Meeting Saturday 9/15/18

Holly Phelps hollys123newemail at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 12:33:54 PDT 2018

We have not participated in a war yet and my 15yr old son is telling me that during the war the archers will be firing arrows, with protected tips, at each other not targets. He may be right. I have no clue and wanted to reach out and ask. Can you help us with this.

Holly Phelps CPC, CGIC(817) 986-1615 Personal Cell
-------- Original message --------From: Rachel Schubert via Elfsea <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org> Date: 9/10/18  3:22 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org Cc: Rachel Schubert <rachelm.schubert at gmail.com> Subject: [Elfsea] Scribal Guild Meeting Saturday 9/15/18
Greetings Scribes of Elfsea!! We are meeting this Saturday. Grab your brushes and pens and come to scribes!
Saturday, September 15th 2pm-4pm
There are two friendly dogs that will be present and, as always, chocolate. Children are welcome.
6157 Skylark LaneWatauga, TX 76148
Respectfully,HL Silvana Corwin Principal Scribe, Elfsea