[Elfsea] Baronial College Gate Volunteers Needed

Marisa Burbidge mare.imbrium53 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 20:04:36 PDT 2018

Elfsea!

Baronial College is two weeks from today! Are you ready with your
performance pieces? Are you ready with your beautiful works of art? Are you
ready to learn from our interesting classes? But most importantly...
Are you ready to WORK GATE?

I need volunteers for gate shifts for the following times:
8-10, 10-12, 12-2
Please let me know if you have a current membership and can therefore work
the box.

Also...gate workers get s'mores cookies!

Please email me at mare.imbrium53 at gmail.com or message me on Facebook
(Marisa Burbidge) if you can work a shift. Thanks for your help!

Aline Hopton