[Elfsea] Fw: ARCHERY PRACTICE

Sebastian sebastianf at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 10 17:33:05 PDT 2019

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Sebastian via Elfsea <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org>To: Barony of Elfsea <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org>; Dragonsfire-tor <dragonsfire-tor at ansteorra.org>Cc: Sebastian <sebastianf at sbcglobal.net>Sent: Saturday, March 9, 2019, 07:03:54 PM CSTSubject: [Elfsea] ARCHERY PRACTICE
 To the Barony of Elfsea, Greetings;
OK, so it is August in Elfsea, surprise, it is hot.  Would we not be concerned if it was not???  We will be having Archery Practice tomorrow, 11 AUG 2019.  If you wish to come out and just be sociable, that too is kosher.  We will start at 2:00pm and go until 6:00pm if we have shooters
We have loaner gear for those of you that may want to give this a try.  Instructions are available upon request.
We will be at Sokol Hall, 6500 Boat Club Rd, Ft. Worth, I hope to see you there.

Yours in ServiceSebastian FrobishireArchery Marshall at Large_______________________________________________
Elfsea mailing list
Elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org