[Elfsea] Elfsea Holiday Party Info

Baroness of Elfsea baroness at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Sat Dec 14 11:12:55 PST 2019

Please bring your own feastware & table cover. Table decorating is not
required...unless you want to. We want everyone to have a night of relaxed
fun.

Lord Sigmund is bringing a selection of games. Please feel free to bring
your own games to share or join in with your Elfsea family. The more the
merrier!

Very Basic Schedule
Subject to Change or Correction

3:30 Site opens
Set up potluck - Claim tables
5:30 Potluck Opens
6:30 Court - Or immediately following food, at Their Excellencies pleasure
7:30 Games & fun
8:30 Clean up
9:00 Building Closes
9:01 Travel safe and know we wish you all a Happy Holiday season!

*Site Address: *1959 Sandy Ln, Fort Worth, TX 76112