[Elfsea] Tidings Articles and Reports Needed

Baron of Elfsea baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Fri Jan 4 12:13:24 PST 2019

Good afternoon and greetings to the Officers and Populace of the Great
Barony of Elfsea,

This is a reminder that missives are due to our Chronicler no later than
this evening, Friday the 4th of January, 2019 for the next edition of "The
Tidings." Thank you to those who have already submitted their letters and
articles.

Officers, the Chronicler needs all of our missives in order to perform his
job. Just as we cannot hold fighter practice without rattan and steel,
cannot create art without materials, cannot research names without
reference materials, he cannot create our newsletters without our
submissions. Your missives inform the Populace of the activities and
service we have been performing, and plan to perform, on their behalf.
Please make every effort to send your letter to the Chronicler before you
lay your heads down to rest this evening.

Populace, if you have written an article on a subject which may be of
interest to others, please submit it. We have many skilled artisans and
researchers within our group. Sharing knowledge is part of what makes us
strong and continue to grow. Recipes, book reviews, clothing patterns,
interesting websites, original artwork - these are just a few of the items
our Chronicler is looking for from us.

Remember, it is not the job of the Chronicler to create articles. He is
there to assemble OUR articles and letters into the newsletter. Please help
make our "Tidings" a publication worthy of our Barony.

*In Service to the Dream,*
*Baron Kazimierz Złowieszczy*
*Baron of Elfsea*
*Lord of Dragonsfire Tor*