[Elfsea] Supplemental Financial Committee Meeting

Treasurer of Elfsea treasurer at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Tue Jan 29 21:01:45 PST 2019

Greetings unto the fair populace of the Barony of Elfsea,

I write this missive today to inform you that I am calling for a
supplemental financial committee meeting to consider a bid for a Kingdom
event.  I am asking for the financial committee to meet next Wednesday,
February 6, 2019 at fighter practice at 7:00 pm to discuss this matter.

If fighter practice is cancelled for any reason, an alternate date and
place will be scheduled for the supplemental financial committee meeting
and the populace shall be informed via email of this change.

Yours in service to the Dream,
Gwenfrewi ferch Llewella
Baronial Exchequer
Barony of Elfsea