[Elfsea] Some Changes to Elfsea's Deputy Seneschal Positions

Seneschal of Elfsea seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Thu Jul 11 12:15:21 PDT 2019

Good afternoon,

Effective 07/10/2019, some changes were made to the Deputy Seneschal
positions.

Don Guyon Dupre has served Elfsea well in the ER Seneschal position. I was
grateful he decided to stay on as ER back in January when the Seneschal
office changed due to term limits. It was comforting to know someone with
ER Seneschal experience supported Elfsea as I became the Seneschal.  Don
Guyon has been in the ER Seneschal position for years and wanted to give
the opportunity to others to serve the Barony in this way.  I thank him for
all his service to Elfsea.

The new ER Seneschal for Elfsea is His Excellency, William Palfrey. I am
pleased to have someone with HE William's knowledge and experience, and
welcome him back to the Seneschal office. Everything HE does is for the
benefit of Elfsea and we are all in good hands. His Excellency's, William,
first order of business will be to represent Elfsea's Seneschal office at
Crown Tournament since I will be out of kingdom at the time. Please find HE
William Palfrey if you have any questions, concerns, issues while at Crown
Tournament.

In addition, I now have a new Deputy Seneschal, Honorable Lady Silvana
Corwin. HL Silvana helps Elfsea in a variety of ways and is interested in
assisting in the seneschal office capacity. I look forward to helping HL
Silvana grow and be another good resource for the Barony.

*Regards,*
*Duchess Sonja Ryzaja*
*Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea*