[Elfsea] Artisan Competition at Elfsea Baronial College

Marisa Burbidge mare.imbrium53 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 13:25:01 PDT 2019

Fair Gentles of the Kingdom of Ansteorra,
I am Lady Aline Hopton, Artisan of Elfsea. Their Excellencies Kazimierz and
Katheryn have bade me oversee the competition where they will choose their
next Artisan at Elfsea Baronial College, October 26, 2019 in Fort Worth,
TX.

The theme of this year’s competition is “Pleasant Surprises.” Though what
is considered “pleasant” is up to you! We would like a single piece entry.
Documentation is gladly welcome but it is not required (though I would
recommend leaving at least a card with your name, group, a short piece
description and what the surprise is). However, to enter you MUST teach a
class at our Baronial College. The class topic does not have to be directly
related to your entry piece.

Their Excellencies ask that their Artisan commit to representing them at
any A&S competition during their tenure that will have a Tournament of
Champions style format or any A&S competition where nobles would sponsor a
champion. The upcoming 40th Year TOC is during my own tenure and I do not
know of any competitions like this currently being planned for 2020, but it
is still something to consider if you are an Artisan Champion for any other
group or plan to compete in the future.

Oh and yes, I’m creating the scroll for the winner. 😊

https://forms.gle/wm9uVkAEFyriJDAc8