[Elfsea] Artisan Competition at Elfsea Baronial College

Marisa Burbidge mare.imbrium53 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 14:44:47 PDT 2019

The website hasn't been updated yet. There is a Facebook event that has
been shared to the group. I contacted the Web minister this afternoon to
start the process of updating the website. I apologize for the the website
not being ready yet, but I did not want to hold off any longer on getting
people the Artisan format.

Aline