[Elfsea] Archery is on! despite heat and event, but come prepared..

Betsy Marshall beamarshall1654 at outlook.com
Sat Jun 22 22:32:50 PDT 2019

weather reprised, but the challenge lives on!

Dear Archers; weather bug says 60%chance t-storms in the PM Sunday; i will be heading out to the archery range with some gear- join me if you want to live the adventure! it will be hot and muggy at a minimum; bring water, chairs, and maybe some salty snacks...

(NB if nobody shows by 330pm i'll be bugging out, as usual)

GPS "sokol hall on Boat club Road" should get you there; park on the south side, we shoot from the eastern wall out into the vast meadow.