[Elfsea] Elfsea's May Populace Meeting

Seneschal of Elfsea seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Thu May 23 19:06:41 PDT 2019

Greetings Elfsea and Dragonsfire Tor! The Elfsea May populace meeting will
be held on Monday, 05/27/2019 at From Across the Pond, starting at 7PM.

There is much to discuss as this will be the last populace meeting before
Elfsea Defender, and the June demo. We want to make sure we have all our
ducks in a row and ready to go.

But as usual, the populace meeting is also for some fun. This month we will
be playing bingo after the business part of the meeting concludes. There
will be prizes for first and second places.

Please join us to discuss business, visit with friends, and maybe have a
little fun.

In service to the Kingdom, Barony, and Canton!

*Regards,*
*Duchess Sonja Ryzaja*
*Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea*