[Elfsea] New Location for Elfsea's 11/25/2019 Populace Meeting

Seneschal of Elfsea seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Tue Nov 19 12:01:35 PST 2019

Greetings,

Due to our previous populace meeting location closing permanently, a new
populace meeting location has been chosen.

The new meeting location for Populace, effective 11/25/2019, will be at
Hwy55 Burgers, Shakes, & Fries in Bedford, TX.  Their menu is on their
website, www.hwy55.com/bedford.

Here are the details:
Name: Hwy 55 Burgers, Shakes, & Fries
Address: 2113 Harwood Road Suite 317, Bedford, TX 76021
Phone: (817) 571-7625
Reservation under: ELFSEA
Reservation from 6PM - 9PM

Populace Meeting will be on Monday, November 25th, 2019, starting at 7PM.
There will be a financial committee meeting before the populace meeting.
Both meetings are open to everyone.

Thank you to all those who made suggestions for the new populace meeting
site. It was very yummy checking them out. I think Hwy55 best fits our
needs.

*Regards,*
*Duchess Sonja Ryzaja*
*Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea*