[Elfsea] Archery Tomorrow (or today if you get this on Sunday morning..)

Betsy Marshall beamarshall1654 at outlook.com
Sat Oct 26 19:16:39 PDT 2019

Hello, my Archer friends, I was startled by receiving a Western Tower in court today; but still going to continue having practice on 2nd and 4th sundays, so tomorrow is another Day! (of Archery! ) come out to Sokol hall on Boat Club Road 2-6 pm (until daylight turns to Standard time, then our practices will shift to noon to 4 pm) bring water, chairs and perhaps a jacket. Hope to see you all there!