[Elfsea] 40th Year Camping Resevations end TONIGHT 9/6

Marisa Burbidge mare.imbrium53 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 08:15:40 PDT 2019

Wonderful Populace,

Due to work commitments His Excellency Kazimierz will not be arriving at
the 40th Year celebration until Saturday, which makes it difficult for him
to do land coordination. I tried to ask around yesterday and it seems very
likely that my family will be arriving on site first (goal is Thursday @
noon). Therefore I have offered to take over organizing this happy band.

So, first and most important: *IF YOU PLAN TO CAMP WITH ELFSEA YOU MUST
FILL OUT THIS FORM BY TONIGHT*!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeanr7CDVyBDNPSZ1JMaT53OE1rZuUWmgONmBU1SCfmBNk_yQ/viewform
Choose Elfsea from the drop-down list. They are closing the form out this
evening and space is going to be allotted based on the tent sizes everyone
entered. I know it says that one person can fill it out for everyone but it
was decided last week everyone would fill it out individually.

Here is a list of everyone who has said they ARE camping with us and given
us tent dimensions and said they have filled out the form. I apologize for
using Facebook names but I only know some SCA names so better to use all
Facebook.
James & Patricia Flynn (1) tent
Eddington Family (3 ppl, 1 tent)
Donita Orders & Chris Thompson (1 tent)
Katie Gilroy (1)
Keown Family (1 tent)
Ian Higginbotham (no information other than the form was filled out)
Arthur Marsh (1)
Sutherland Family (me, 2 tents)

Then I have a name from the facebook thread who said they were going but I
have no tent information or confirmation that the form was filled out:
Tina Vogeler

*IF you are not on the above list and you fill out the form to camp with
Elfsea PLEASE reply to me here to let me know. *

*SECOND, THE BARONIAL PAVILION*: If we want to have the baronial pavilion
up there to sit under (there is a place for group pavilions near List Field
#2) someone is going to have to volunteer to haul it up there. My family
doesn't have a trailer or a truck and would have to go to some lengths to
be able to carry it. If you already have the capability to take it up that
would be better. Thursday is best of course so we can ensure a space, but
even if you will be there Friday morning/early afternoon that would
probably be fine. Please reply to me here if you're interested in helping
out in this way.

Thanks for your help. I don't want anyone who wants to camp with us to get
left out. If you have any questions please contact me.

Lady Aline Hopton
(Marisa Burbidge)
mare.imbrium53 at gmail.com
cell: 714.925.1678