[Elfsea] Baronial College Class Sign-Up Reminder

Denise Oberlin irene_31320 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 29 11:17:57 PDT 2019

 You will have mine the weekend before coronation for sure!

    On Sunday, September 29, 2019, 12:56:23 PM CDT, Marisa Burbidge via Elfsea <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org> wrote:

 This is a reminder to sign up to teach a course at Baronial College, Oct 26 2019 at the First Jefferson UU Church in Fort Worth. The class sign-up form is here: https://forms.gle/UZWWvT5jcXcxqa687Please also remember that if you wish to enter the Artisan competition that you must teach a class. Their Excellencies of Elfsea want Their champion always ready and willing to share their knowledge! I will be putting together the schedule the weekend of Coronation (October 12-13). If you do not have your submission in by then, you will have to take what rooms and times are still available.We can meet your needs in the following ways: sinks, kitchen (limited time avail), small discussion/lecture, large lesson/lecture, work tables, shady outdoor space (with power if needed). We have wi-fi access as well. We can offer you space to teach practically anything you can think of! Martial classes welcome!
Furthermore, this evening I will be giving our Chronicler a list of all class submissions to date. If you would like to be able to advertise your class in this way I suggest you sign up ASAP.
Lady Aline Hopton2019 Baronial College Class Coordinator and Artisan of Elfsea_______________________________________________
Elfsea mailing list
Elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org