[Elfsea] Archery on 2nd Sunday of Jan 2020- I can see clearly now, the rain has gone...

Betsy Marshall beamarshall1654 at outlook.com
Sat Jan 11 18:42:52 PST 2020

Archery friends and family; the storms have passed, but something of a chill remains; forecast for tomorrow is 50F at noon, up to 59 at 4pm, winds 10-15 from the SSE; and i expect the field to be damp but not boggy.. shall we meet for the first practice of the New Year? I shall see you there! (usual Sokol hall, usual noonish time!) bring some extra warm jackets in addition to the usual chairs, water and snacks; and all will be well.