[Elfsea] Feast Steward Needed

Rachel Schubert rachelm.schubert at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 17:05:48 PST 2020

Elfsea Defender is right around the corner. With that in mind we still need
someone to commit to being the Feastocrat.

If you’re seriously interested, please submit a bid to myself (co-autocrat)
and the autocrat, Lady Astrid (Makenzie Lechtenberg), as well as to the
Baron and Baroness. Please include the courses, anticipated costs, and
previous experience.

At the Baron’s request we would like a feast to potentially cover up to 200
people. However, feast will be pre sold and there will be a final count
before Defender to give the chosen feastocrat a better opportunity to
prepare.

Time is of the essence. Bids need to be submitted no later than 12pm on
Monday, January 27th so we can ensure feast information will be on the ad
to be submitted to the Black Star.

Please send your bid to:
busymakenzie at gmail.com rachelm.schubert at gmail.com
Baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org