[Elfsea] Elfsea Academie Status

Hospitaler of Elfsea hospitaler at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Wed Jul 1 20:15:11 PDT 2020

Greetings friends!

There has been much talk about the future of the Academie in these times of
Covid-19. Please know, we have not forgotten about nor closed the Elfsea
Newcomer’s Academie. We have simply put it on hiatus until such time as we
know the future of face to face gatherings within our Kingdom and while we
consider virtual options available to us. As of this missive, Elfsea is
rated at a phase one. Please accept and understand that the caution being
used by the Elfsea Officers and the Baron and Baroness is strictly to keep
you all safe. We care about our populace and our newcomers greatly and we
would be heartbroken if any of them were exposed to this vicious plague
simply because we rushed forward to return to “normal”. We will be looking
into transitioning the last semester of classes to online access. We are
also looking into “Continuing Education Courses” to expand on the basics.
But for now, we ask for patience and understanding during this pandemic. We
will post updates and announcements regarding the Academie on the Academie
FB page, the Elfsea FB page, and using the Elfsea mailing list. I hope this
eases your minds about the future of the Academie and please, if you have
any questions or concerns please direct them to me at the
Hospitaler at elfsea.ansteorra.org email account. I will endeavor to answer
them to the best of my ability (these are strange times we are living in).

In Service of the Dream,

Lady Melodie Ann de Ryes

Hospitaler

Barony of Elfsea