[Elfsea] Elfsea Newcomer Academie Class 1

Hospitaler of Elfsea hospitaler at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Fri Jul 31 14:29:30 PDT 2020

Greetings all,

I hope everyone is staying safe during this time of plague.

In light of the current directive set up by Society and Kingdom, we are
unable to gather in large groups for our Newcomer Academie classes like we
have done in the past. Our main focus in to keep our Barony members as safe
as possible.

With this in mind, we will be posting a previously recorded Newcomer
Academie class every month in the order that they were originally recorded.
These recordings will be located on the Barony of Elfsea youtube channel
and linked in a post on this account.

We are also in the process of creating and recording secondary classes that
will also be uploaded to the Barony of Elfsea youtube channel as well. If
there are any classes you may be interested in learning, please message me
your suggestions!

For the first month's class, we have SCA 101 that was taught by Master
Robin of Gilwell. This class teaches the some of the history of the SCA and
Ansteorra. Here is the link to the class: https://youtu.be/ImKhzgoSuiE

I hope that everyone remembers that even though we are unable to attend
events, the Dream is still alive. Don't be afraid to reach out to fellow
Scadians, continue the beautiful art you make, swing your sword, practice
your foot work, and aiming those arrows.

In service to the Dream,
Lady Melodie de Ryes
Hospitaler of Elfsea
Kingdom of Ansteorra