[Elfsea] Scribal Guild Meeting TONIGHT

Rachel Schubert rachelm.schubert at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 14:19:00 PST 2020

Just a reminder we are meeting TONIGHT! Unfortunately, the parchment
practice we had planned for tonight will have to be postponed. But we will
be able to work on charters, originals, and brownies. 😁

Greetings Scribes! Just a reminder we are meeting this Friday, March 6th
from 7pm-9pm!

There will be brownies, children are always welcome (parents are still
responsible for their children), and we do have one friendly (but very shy)
dog present.

Come out and teach/learn illumination and/or calligraphy!

Friday, March 6th, 7pm-9pm

6157 Skylark Lane

Watauga, TX 76148

Respectfully,