[Elfsea] Only a week left

Chronicler of Elfsea chronicler at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Sun Mar 22 10:52:00 PDT 2020

Hey guys. Elfsea Chronicler here. We're now basically in the home stretch.
You've had nearly three months to submit things, and I still stand at just
two submissions. I have not gotten any reports from officers. I have only
gotten a description-of-dept/office report from one officer (remember, the
more generic informational text I asked for right after I took office? In
January?).

Can we please not give a baby chronicler a week of heightened anxiety here?
Please don't wait until the 30th to submit. Let's face it, there are no
last meetings you're waiting for to report on because they're all canceled.
You might as well submit as soon as you can.

And this is now the plague issue! Right? People will actually read your
submissions! This could be entertaining for people stuck in their houses.

I have suggested things, I've cajoled, I've tried to ask for specifics from
specific people, and I got one article and one office description. Come on,
guys. Obviously being upbeat isn't working so now you get downtrodden me. I
want to do a good job here, and I can't write a whole newsletter by myself.
☹️ And we don't get to stay a Barony without a newsletter.

Aline

--
*Officer Report Form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jVam_KmTgtK6eVgbIKDGdrJEV-W8D-c_ZbVidPgJDTY/viewform>*