[Elfsea] Braggart's War IV Volunteer Coordinators

Seneschal of Elfsea seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Thu May 14 10:32:33 PDT 2020

Good afternoon,

Now that there appears to be a light at the end of a tunnel that we can see
regarding attending events in person again (No definitive time determined
yet, but discussions are happening), it's time to start thinking about
future events. Specifically Braggart's War IV.

The event stewards, Mistress Colleen O'Kelly and Baroness Gianetta
Malatesta, are looking for volunteers to be coordinators for multiple
positions.  Please consider volunteering to be a coordinator for Braggart's
War IV, as it most certainly will be a popular event to attend (If we had
the green light to attend events).

Since Elfsea is the primary group for this year, some of the positions
Elfsea is looking to fill are:
*Security coordinator*
*Parking coordinator*
*Hall/Kitchen coordinator*
*Merchant coordinator*
*Royal Liaison*

Thank you to those who already volunteered, it is much appreciated.

If interested in volunteering as a coordinator, please contact the event
stewards:
Mistress Colleen O'Kelly:* ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
<ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com>*
or