[Elfsea] Fwd: Barony of Elfsea Officer's & Populace Meeting - Virtual

Denise Oberlin irene_31320 at yahoo.com
Thu May 28 14:16:50 PDT 2020

 Greetings your excellency,  I am at work and cant attend the virtual meeting but could you let the populace know that the cooks guild still exists,  at least on our Facebook page? At our next meeting whenever that is, we will play with my new pizzelle maker, try different flavorings and learn some things about their history too. Many thanks! Eleanor
    On Thursday, May 28, 2020, 01:01:22 PM CDT, Seneschal of Elfsea via Elfsea ru <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org> wrote
 REMINDER - Elfsea will be virtually holding a joint Officer/Populace meeting tonight. All are welcome to join.
Some items on the agenda for tonight:
   - Officer's reports
   - Bid proposal, discussion, and vote for Crown Tournament & King's Champion on July 18th, 2020
   - Braggart's War IV
   - New kingdom updates, if any.
   - Rapier and Knight Marshal offices continue to be open for applications
   - Any existing business discussions
   - Any new business discussions
Regards,Duchess Sonja RyzajaSeneschal, Barony of Elfsea